Legal Status since: April 2010
Founder Member/ Ad hoc committee: (1) Maya Thakuri (2) Parbati Thapa (3) Martha Marhatta (4) Shova Shah (5) Sarmila Rayamajhi (6) Dr. Narayan Maharjan (male) (7) Rajin Maharjan (male)
- Strategy for the progressive development
- Concentrate in the method of working
- High priority for ethics in practicalitympathy, Regularity, Cost-effective, Accountability, Transparency, Respecting Culture
Empathy, Regularity, Cost-effective, Accountability, Transparency, Respecting Culture
2010 – 2012: (1) Martha Marhatta, (2) Maya Thakuri, (3) Dr. Narayan Maharjan, (4) Parbati Thapa, (5) Shova Shah, (6) Rajin Maharjan, (7) Dharma Raj Rizal, (8) Sabitri Thapa, (9) Dilmaya Rai
2013 – 2015: (1) Bed Baniya, (2) Tulsi Malla, (3) Dr. Narayan Maharjan, (4) Belimaya Pariyar, (5) Anita Maharjan, (6) Sony Shah, (7) Dharmaraj Rizal, (8) Rajin Maharjan, (9) Dilmaya Rai.
2016 – current: (1) Sony Shah (Yub Raj Acharya – resigned , posted in another location), MBA (2) Dilmaya Rai (Parbati Thapa – physically incapable), Local Community (Asish Tole Committee) Leader (3) Rajin Maharjan. MBA (4) Ramesh Prithi, CA/ (Rachel Koirala – resigned, study visa to Australia) (5) Dr. Bir Bahadur Syangtan, Medical Doctor (6) Prashanta Shrestha, BIT (7) Sneha Bista, BSc Lab Technican (8) Manika Maharjan, BScN (nurse) (9) Kamal Shrestha
- Concentrate in one issue based on research that could addresses multiple issues.
- Work in a cost-effective way by depending primarily on local resources.
- Accountability to all levels and types of stakeholders relevant to the initiative.
- Awakening: To awaken individuals, agencies and faith-based inside and outside towards their obligations for health and social work.
- Networking: To have networking with the community and economically backward focused hospitals, local offices and holistic care concerns.
- Communication: To maintain good relationship with its Console Mission members, stakeholders, donors, and partners.
- Efficient Management: To use resources available by introducing information technology, management concepts and account software.
- Fund Generation: To seek local financial, human and other resources in view of sustainability of the institution.
Vision: Console the weak & advocating voiceless for a fair, peaceful & a complete society in Nepal by addressing the hindrances to the sustainable* development of Nepal. *The word sustainable was concentrated from the very beginning of Dilasha Aviyan. Therefore, 5-years initial study time was planned. As the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) was effective after the millennium development goals (MDGs), it gave more clarity.
Mission: For the sustainable & peaceful society, through behavioral health & education, health linked with social issues & complete management
Console Mission is a Preventive Health Focused NGO